- State and Regional
Water Boards' Map
- Board Priorities
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
STANFORD VINA RANCH IRRIGATION COMPANY CEASE AND DESIST ORDER (CDO) HEARING
The State Water Board will hold a hearing to receive evidence to determine whether to adopt a Cease and Desist Order (CDO) against Stanford Vina Ranch Irrigation Company regarding the unauthorized diversion of water - Deer Creek Tributary to the Sacramento River in Tehama County.
- January 9, 2015 - Notice of Cancellation of Public Hearing
- December 16, 2014 - Email to Parties providing ORDER WR 2014-0090-EXEC – Order Approving Stipulation and Cease and Desist Order. (The November 20, 2014 Stipulation was not included as an attachment to ORDER WR2014-0090-EXEC in the email.)
- December 3, 2014 - Notice of Postponement of Public Hearing
- December 3, 2014 - Submitted Comments on Stipulation between the Prosecution team and Stanford Vina
- December 3, 2014 - Hearing Team email to Parties providing: (1) acknowledgment of receipt of Rumiano Farms' exhibits; (2) deferral of the hearing officers' ruling on Rumiano's offer of proof; and (3) reminder of written comments on the stipulation.
- November 21, 2014 - Email to Parties providing notice of: (1) a Stipulation agreement; (2) a deadline of 12:00 noon, December 3, 2014 for parties to submit comments on the Stipulation agreement; and (3) postponement of the Hearing.
- November 20, 2014 - Office of Enforcement e-mail to Hearing Team providing: (1) notification that The Prosecution Team and Stanford Vina have reached agreement regarding the proposed Cease and Desist Order; (2) a copy of the Stipulation made by and between the parties; (3) a copy of the draft Order Approving Stipulation and Cease and Desist Order for consideration by the Executive Officer; and (4) a joint request for postponement of the hearing.
- November 19, 2014 - Hearing Officer Frances Spivy-Weber's pre-hearing ruling on requests for intervention, admissibility of testimony and objections raised in the Notices of Intent to Appear.
- November 13, 2014 - Email from Jane Farwell to the Stanford Vina Service List
- November 10, 2014 - Notices of Intent to Appear submitted by:
- October 24, 2014 - Notice of Public Hearing
- July 2, 2014 - Request for Hearing submitted by Mr. Dustin C. Cooper of Minasian, Meith, Soares, Sexton & Cooper, LLP for Stanford Vina Ranch Irrigation Company
- June 12, 2014 - Draft Cease and Desist Order (CDO)