STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
August 21, 1997 -- 9:00 a.m.
First-Floor Hearing Room
Paul R. Bonderson Building
901 P Street, Sacramento
Questions regarding this agenda - call Maureen Marché (916) 657-0990 or fax 657-0932. This notice and associated staff reports can be accessed electronically through our Internet address: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov. (Note: agenda items should be available electronically on August 14, 1997.)
Declaration of Quorum
Public Forum. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Board's jurisdiction, provided the matter is not on the Board's agenda, or pending before the Board or a Regional Board.)
The Board will consider the minutes of the July 2 and 17, 1997 Board Meetings.
1-4. The Board will be asked to approve Items 1-4 at one time. (See below for description of items.)
5. Consideration of a Proposed Negative Declaration and a Proposed Decision Regarding Applications 29323 and 29324 of Charles and Anna Kluge, and Applications 29355 and 29356 of Donald R. Eutenier to Appropriate Water from Adobe Creek and Adobe Creek Reservoir Tributary to Clear Lake in Lake County; and Regarding Petitions to Change Permit 16684 (Application 24336) and License 12125 (Application 26123) of Donald R. Eutenier Authorizing Diversion of Water From Adobe Creek in Lake County. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed negative declaration and the proposed decision approving the applications and petitions for change with specified conditions.)
Note: Item 6 of this agenda is being POSTPONED.
6. Consideration of a Proposed Decision Regarding Application 29408 and Wastewater Change Petition No. WW-6 of the City of Thousand Oaks and Availability of Unappropriated Water for Applications 29819, 29829, 29581, 29959, 30092 and 30194 Which Involve the Following Applicants: Fitzgerald Ranch, Stanley and Sandra Goldberg, B-H Farm, Robert B. Lamb, et al., Lena M. Jones Trust, Richard Rogers, et al., Stanley and Sandra Goldberg and Camrosa Water District, on Arroyo Conejo, Conejo Creek and Calleguas Creek in Ventura County. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed decision conditionally approving the City's project and establishing the appropriate diversion seasons for the eight competing applications.)
208 PLANNING (Note: Item 7 will not be discussed before 11:00 a.m.)
7. Workshop Discussion to Receive Information From the Southern California Association of Governments and Other Interested Persons Regarding the 208 Planning Process and Actions of the State and Regional Boards.
WATER RIGHTS The Board will be meeting in closed session to discuss evidence taken at a hearing. This is authorized under Government Code Section 11126(c)(3). This item will be scheduled for a future meeting. Interested parties will be notified of the exact time, date and location.
8. Proposed Order Regarding Petitions For Change and Petitions for Extension of Time for Water Right Permits 15013, 15015, 15017, 15018 and 15024 (Applications 11792B, 12910, 12912, 13091 and 19149) of Calaveras County Water District for Diversions From the Stanislaus River and its Tributaries in Calaveras County.
Uncontested items are expected to be routine and non-controversial. They will be acted upon by the Board, at one time, without discussion. If any Board Member, staff, or interested person requests that an item be removed from the Uncontested Items Calendar, it will be taken up in the regular agenda order.
CLEAN WATER PROGRAMS
1. Consideration of 1) Authorization to Allow the Executive Director to Accept the Federal Hardship Grant; 2) Approval to Use the $30 Million Small Community Grant Program to Provide the Required 5 Percent Match; 3) Approval to Issue a Minimum 15 Percent SRF Loan with the Hardship Grant; and 4) Amendment of the FFY 1997 Intended Use Plan (IUP). (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution to authorize the Executive Director to Accept the Federal Hardship Grant and Approve Amendment of the FFY 1997 IUP.)
2. Consideration of Approval of an Additional State Revolving Fund Loan Commitment to the County Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County for the Upgrade to Full Secondary Treatment Project at the Joint Water Pollution Control Plant; State Revolving Fund Loan No. C-06-4001-220. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the annual set-aside of loan monies for the Districts.)
3. Consideration of Proposed Resolution Amending the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Cleanup Fund Priority List Amendment No. 44. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution amending the priority list.
WATER QUALITY PETITION
4. Consideration of the Matter of the Petitions of Central Delta Water Agency, South Delta Water Agency, and California Farm Bureau Federation for Review of Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. 95-140 and Resolution No. 95-144 Issued by the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Region. SWRCB/OCC Files A-977 and A-977(a). (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed order complying with the order of the Superior Court.)
*In order to be fully considered at the Board meeting, all written comments
must be received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, August 18, 1997. Mailing address:
PO Box 100, Sacramento, CA 95812-0100; FAX: 916-657-0932
Please note: Some of our older material may no longer be available in electronic form. If you need assistance obtaining a file, please contact the Clerk to the Board, email firstname.lastname@example.org.