STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Thursday June 17, 1997 -- 9:00 a.m.
First-Floor Hearing Room
Paul R. Bonderson Building
901 P Street, Sacramento
Questions regarding this agenda - call Maureen Marché (916) 657-0990 or fax 657-0932. This notice and associated staff reports can be accessed electronically through our Internet address: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov. (Note: agenda items should be available electronically on Thursday, June 12, 1997.)
Declaration of Quorum
Public Forum. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Board's jurisdiction, provided the matter is not on the Board's agenda, or pending before the Board or a Regional Board.)
The Board will consider the minutes of the April 30 and May 14, 1997 Board Meetings.
1-7. The Board will be asked to approve Items 1-7 at one time. (See below for description of items.)
UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK PETITION
8. In the Matter of the Petition of Quaker State Corporation for Review of a Final Decision by the Division of Clean Water Programs Denying Petitioner's Request for Reimbursement Under Fullerton Manufacturing Company's Claim to the Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund. OCC File UST-103. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed order denying the petition.)
9. Proposed Water Right Order Regarding Petitions For Reconsideration of Order Approving Revisions to Table 13 of Decision 1632--Carmel River Watershed in Monterey County. (The Board will consider adoption of the proposed Order denying the petitions.)
Uncontested items are expected to be routine and non-controversial. They will be acted upon by the Board, at one time, without discussion. If any Board Member, staff, or interested person requests that an item be removed from the Uncontested Items Calendar, it will be taken up in the regular agenda order.
CLEAN WATER PROGRAMS
1. Consideration of Approval of a Small Communities Grant (SCG) for Wastewater Facilities Improvement, Le Grand Community Services District, Small Communities Grant Project No. SCG 630. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the grant.)
2. Consideration of Approval of a Small Communities Grant for Sanitary Sewer Project, Goshen Community Services District, Small Communities Grant Project No. SCG 695. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the grant.)
3. Consideration of Proposed Resolution Amending the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Cleanup Fund Priority List Amendment No.42. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution amending the priority list.)
4. Consideration of a Resolution Adopting Findings and a Mitigation Monitoring Plan Required by the California Environmental Quality Act and Consideration of a Resolution Approving the Remediation Plan Under Water Code Section 13397 et seq., for the Penn Mine Site Long-Term Solution Project. (The Board will consider whether to adopt and approve, respectively, the proposed resolutions.) This link is to Item 4 Part 1. (Item 4 Part 2, Item 4 Part 3, Item 4 Part 4)
5. Consideration of a Proposed Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director to Negotiate, Execute, and Amend, As Necessary, an Interagency Agreement with the Department of Fish and Game to Continue Operation of the Toxic Substances Monitoring Program and the State Mussel Watch Program in Fiscal Year (FY) 1997-98. (The Board will consider whether to adopt a proposed resolution authorizing the Executive Director or his Designee to enter into the Agreement.)
6. Consideration of a Resolution to Authorize the Executive Director, or his Designee, to Amend the Interagency Agreement with the Department of Fish and Game for the Bay Protection and Toxic Cleanup Program's Monitoring Services. (The Board will consider whether to authorize the Executive Director, or his designee, to amend the Interagency Agreement with the Department of Fish and Game for the Bay Protection and Toxic Cleanup Program's Monitoring Services.)
7. Consideration of a Resolution Authorizing Execution of an Interagency Agreement Between the State Water Resources Control Board and the Health and Welfare Data Center for Electronic Data Processing Services to Support the Accounting System. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution.)
*In order to be fully considered at the Board meeting, all written comments must be received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, June 16, 1997. Mailing address: PO Box 100, Sacramento, CA 95812-0100; FAX 916-657-0932