|STATE WATER RESOURCES
CONTROL BOARD & WORKSHOP MEETING AGENDA
Thursday, April 17, 1997 -- 9:00 a.m.
First-Floor Hearing Room
Paul R. Bonderson Building
901 P Street, Sacramento
Questions regarding this agenda - call Maureen Marché (916) 657-0990 or fax 657-0932. This notice and associated staff reports can be accessed electronically through our Internet address: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov. (Note: agenda items should be available electronically on Thursday, April 10, 1997.)
Please note time limitations on presentations may be imposed.
The State Board requests that oral testimony be summarized.
Submittal of written comments is encouraged to ensure
that all comments will be included in the
record before the Board.*
(Note: Item 8 will not be discussed before 10:00 a.m.)
Declaration of Quorum
Public Forum. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Board's jurisdiction, provided the matter is not on the Board's agenda, or pending before the Board or a Regional Board.)
The Board will consider the minutes of the March 20, 1997, Board Meeting.
1-5. The Board will be asked to approve Items 1-5 at one time. (See below for description of items.)
6. Consideration of a Proposed Decision Regarding Application 30298 of Diane J. Stuller to Appropriate Water From an Unnamed Stream Tributary to Coleman Valley Creek in Sonoma County. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed decision approving the application with conditions.)
REVISED INDUSTRIAL STORM WATER PERMIT
7. Consideration of Approval of a Revised General Industrial Storm Water Permit. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed Permit). Note: March 17, 1997 was the deadline for submittal of written comments. No written comments will be accepted at the Board meeting.
WATER QUALITY PETITION (Note: Item #8 will not be discussed before 10:00 a.m.)
8. In the Matter of the Petition of Purex Industries, Inc. for Review of Administrative Civil Liability Order 96-042, Issued by the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region. Our File A-1023. (The Board will consider, at a Board meeting, whether to adopt the proposed order granting the petition in part.)
UNCONTESTED ITEMS CALENDAR
Uncontested items are expected to be routine and non-controversial. They will be acted upon by the Board, at one time, without discussion. If any Board Member, staff, or interested person requests that an item be removed from the Uncontested Items Calendar, it will be taken up in the regular agenda order.
CLEAN WATER PROGRAMS
1. Consideration of Proposed Resolution Amending the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Cleanup Fund Priority List Amendment No. 40. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution amending the priority list.)
2. Consideration of Proposed Revision of the Water Recycling Funding Guidelines. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution authorizing the revisions of the guidelines.)
3. Consideration of the Final Report on the 1996 Review of Water Quality Standards for Salinity -- Colorado River System--October, 1996. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the final report as fulfillment of the 1996 Triennial Review.)
4. Consideration of Approval of a Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director or His Designee to Apply for and Accept the Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 1998 Clean Water Act Supplemental Section 106 Ground Water Grant. (The Board will consider whether to authorize the Executive Director or his designee to apply for and accept the Supplemental Section 106 Ground Water Grant and to negotiate a workplan with U.S. EPA).
5. Consideration of a Resolution to Authorize Acceptance of Grant Funds From the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Continue the Cooperative Agreement for the San Francisco Estuary Project. (The Board will consider whether to approve the resolution.)
*In order to be fully considered at the Board meeting, all
written comments (Items 1-6 and Item 8) must be received by 5:00
p.m., Monday, April 14, 1997. Mailing address: PO Box 100,
Sacramento, CA 95812-0100; FAX 916-657-0932.
Please note: Some of our older material may no longer be available in electronic form. If you need assistance obtaining a file, please contact the Clerk to the Board, email email@example.com.