STATE WATER RESOURCES CONTROL BOARD MEETING AGENDA
September 18, 1997 -- 9:00 a.m.
First-Floor Hearing Room
Paul R. Bonderson Building
901 P Street, Sacramento
Questions regarding this agenda - call Maureen Marché (916) 657-0990 or fax 657-0932. This notice and associated staff reports can be accessed electronically through our Internet address: http://www.swrcb.ca.gov. (Note: agenda items should be available electronically on September 11, 1997.)
Declaration of Quorum
Public Forum. (Any member of the public may address and ask questions of the Board relating to any matter within the Boards jurisdiction, provided the matter is not on the Boards agenda, or pending before the Board or a Regional Board.)
The Board will consider the minutes of the August 21, 1997 Board Meeting.
1- 11. The Board will be asked to approve Items 1-11 at one time. (See below for description of items.)
12. Amendment of Enforcement Policy. (The Board will consider whether to revise the Board's Enforcement Policy and associated Guidance to define the types of violations of water quality laws that are considered to be minor in nature.)
13. Consideration of Approval of the Nunc Pro Tunc Amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan for the San Francisco Bay Basin (Basin Plan). (The Board will consider whether to approve the Nunc Pro Tunc amendment.)
14. Consideration of a Resolution Approving Acceptance of the Federal Fiscal Year 1998 Federal Clean Water Act Section 319(h) Grant and Project Priority List and Authorizing Execution and Amendment of Contracts to Implement the Projects. (The Board will consider whether to approve acceptance of the proposed grant and project priority list.)
15. Consideration of Approval of the Clean Water Act Section 205(j) Phase XII Water Quality Management Planning Project Priority List. (The Board will consider whether to approve the proposed priority list.)
Note: You must have Microsoft Word Viewer to view
item 16. The Viewer can be download from Microsoft's web site.
16. Consideration of a Proposed Decision Regarding Application 29408 and Wastewater Change Petition No. WW-6 of the City of Thousand Oaks and Availability of Unappropriated Water for Applications 29816, 29819, 29829, 29581, 29959, 30037, 30092 and 30194 Which Involve the Following Applicants: Fitzgerald Ranch, Stanley and Sandra Goldberg, B-H Farms, Robert B. Lamb, et al., Lena M. Jones Trust, Richard Rogers, et al., Stanley and Sandra Goldberg and Camrosa Water District, on Arroyo Conejo, Conejo Creek and Calleguas Creek in Ventura County. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed decision conditionally approving the Citys project and establishing the appropriate diversion seasons for the eight competing applications.)
17. Proposed Order Regarding Petitions For Change and Petitions for Extension of Time for Water Right Permits 15013, 15015, 15017, 15018, and 15024 (Applications 11792B, 12910, 12912, 13091 and 19149) of Calaveras County Water District--North Fork Stanislaus River and Its Tributaries in Calaveras County. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed order conditionally approving the petitions for change and extension of time.)
18. Proposed Order On Reconsideration Upholding Revocation Of Permit 15012 (Application 11792A) Of Calaveras County Water District And Establishing Policy For Future Applications For Water From the Calaveras River Watershed Above New Hogan Dam. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed order.)
Uncontested items are expected to be routine and non-controversial. They will be acted upon by the Board, at one time, without discussion. If any Board Member, staff, or interested person requests that an item be removed from the Uncontested Items Calendar, it will be taken up in the regular agenda order.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST CODE
1A. Consideration of a Resolution Adopting the Revised Appendix to the Conflict of Interest Code. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution.)
CLEAN WATER PROGRAMS
1B. Consideration of Approval of a State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan for Wastewater Treatment Plant Facilities Improvement Project, City of Auburn, SRF Loan Project No. C-06-4471-110. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution to approve the loan.)
2. Consideration of Proposed Resolution Amending the Underground Storage Tank (UST) Cleanup Fund Priority List Amendment No. 45. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution amending the priority list.)
3. Consideration of Adoption of the Federal Fiscal Year 1998 State Revolving Fund Project Priority List. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed List.)
4. Consideration of Approval of a State Revolving Fund Loan for the City of Colton Wastewater Treatment Plant Expansion and Renovation for Hydraulic Reliability, State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan Project No. C-06-4251-110. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution to approve a loan of $8.1 million for the project.)
5. Consideration of the Environmental Technology Certification (ETC) Pilot Policy to Implement AB 1943, as well as Designating the Chairperson of the SWRCB to Execute Certification as it is Described in the Policy. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the Policy and Designating the Chairperson to Execute Certification.)
6. Consideration of Approval of a State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan for the City of San Diego Point Loma Digesters 7 and 8 and Gas System Upgrade Project, SRF Project No. C-06-4383-110. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the SRF loan.)
7. Consideration of Addition of the Hilmar Water District to the Small Community Grant Program Project Priority List. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution to add the Hilmar Water District to the Small Community Grant Program Project Priority List.)
8. Consideration of Approval of a $508,000 State Revolving Fund (SRF) Loan for the Santa Ynez Community Services District Sewer Collection System Project , SRF Loan No. C-06-4357-110. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the loan.)
9. Consideration of a Request From Central Valley Regional Board for $1.2 million from the State Water Pollution Cleanup and Abatement Account to Continue Monitoring and Project Maintenance at Walker Mine for the Next Ten (10) Years. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed resolution approving the request.)
10. Consideration of Approval of a Resolution Authorizing the Executive Director, or His Designee, to Accept a Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 104(b)(3) Grant for $338,750 to Fund One Statewide and Two Regional Wetlands Protection Programs. (The Board will consider whether to approve acceptance of a Federal Fiscal Year 1997 Wetlands Protection Grant for $338,750 to fund one State Water Resources Control Board and two individual San Francisco Bay and Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board regional efforts.)
11. Consideration of Approval of an Amendment to the Water Quality Control Plan for the San Diego Basin Revising Beneficial Use Designations for Spawning/Reproduction and/or Early Development and Cold Freshwater Habitat. (The Board will consider whether to adopt the proposed amendment.)
*In order to be fully considered at the Board meeting, all written comments
must be received by 5:00 p.m., Monday, September 15, 1997. Mailing address:
PO Box 100, Sacramento, CA 95812-0100; FAX 916-657-0932
Please note: Some of our older material may no longer be available in electronic form. If you need assistance obtaining a file, please contact the Clerk to the Board, email email@example.com.