- The Central Valley Water Board is engaged in an effort to develop a permit for nonpoint source discharges from activities on federal lands managed by the United States Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management across the region. We have developed the FederalNPSpermit website for interested parties.
If you are interested in participating in this project, please subscribe for our electronic e-mail notification service.
General Order Waste Discharge Requirements
General Order Waste Discharge Requirements (Order No. R5-2017-0061) for Timberland Management Activities on Non-Federal and Federal Lands. Adopted by the Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board on 9 June 2017. Eligible projects may be enrolled starting 9 June 2017.
- Timber General Order (Including Attachment A - Definitions)
- Attachment B - Monitoring & Reporting Program
- Attachment C - Post-Fire Management and Reforestation Plan
- Attachment D - Information Sheet
- Enrollment Forms for Activities on Non-Federal Lands
- Termination Form for Activities on Non-Federal Lands
- Enrollment Forms for Activities on Federal Lands
- Termination Form for Activities on Federal Lands
- Non-Federal Monitoring Forms
- Federal Monitoring Forms
For more information please contact: