COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more...
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Board Members are now meeting in person; the public is welcome to attend either in person or remotely. Please note that while masks are not required to attend the San Diego Water Board meeting, Board staff encourage all attendees to wear a mask; masks will be available in the reception area.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
- Administrative Civil Liability Public Hearing Scheduled for August 9, 2023 for Vista Pacific construction site (3/24/2023)
- Notice of Hearing and Opportunity for Comment - Two Tentative Orders related to City of San Diego's 11.23-million-gallon sanitary sewer overflow into the Sweetwater River and San Diego Bay in April, 2020 (3/8/2023)
- Draft Temporary Conditional Waiver for the Carlsbad Desalination Plant (written comments due to Claire.Waggoner@waterboards.ca.gov by March 23, 2023) (3/8/2023)
- Notice of Opportunity of Public to Attend Focused Meeting # 1 for the Reissuance of Regional MS4 Permit, March 9, 2023 (2/7/2023)
- Oceanside residential unit owners face fine for stormwater permit violations (11/21/2022)