San Diego Region - Board Information

Any person who is aggrieved by an action, or a failure to act, by a Regional Water Quality Control Board (Regional Water Board) may be able to file a petition for review with the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board). Instructions for filing petitions may be found on the State Water Board website.