Basin Planning - West Squaw Creek, Shasta County
The West Squaw Creek, Shasta County Basin Plan Amendment (BPA) was adopted by the Central Valley Water Board on 9 July 2004 to modify beneficial uses for freshwater aquatic habitat (WARM and COLD) and remove spawning (SPWN). The BPA does not become effective until accepted by the State Water Resources Control Board, California Office of Administrative Law, and the U.S. EPA.
Documents on this page are available upon request. To request a copy please contact Lauren Smitherman at Lauren.Smitherman@waterboards.ca.gov or (916) 464-4668.
- 9 July 2004 – Basin Plan Amendment to Modify Beneficial Uses for West Squaw Creek, Shasta County Adopted by the Central Valley Water Board (Res. No. R5-2004-0090)
- July 2004 - Final Staff Report and Functional Equivalent Document, West Squaw Creek Basin Plan Amendment
- Appendix A: Recommended format for comment letters
- Appendix B: Threatened, Endangered, and Sensitive Species and Species of Special Concern
- Appendix C: Public Comments Received on April 2004 Draft Staff Report and Use Attainability Analysis
- Appendix D: Response to Public Comments on April 2004 Draft Staff Report and Use Attainability Analysis
- July 2004 - West Squaw Creek Final Use Attainability Analysis
For more information:
- Program Contact