Proposed Water Rights Enforcement Policy
Welcome to the Division of Water Rights, Proposed Enforcement Policy webpage. This page provides information regarding upcoming outreach, workshops, hearings and other updates. More information on the proposed policy will be posted here as it becomes available.
We will use our email listserv as the primary notification system for this effort. Please use the subscription box on this page to sign-up directly to the Enforcement Policy listserv.
- Water Rights Informational Meeting – March 1 – March 11, 2019
- State Water Board Informational Meeting – March 1, 2019
- State Water Board Informational Meeting – March 4, 2019 Webcast
- State Water Board Informational Meeting – March 11, 2019
Please submit comments regarding the development of a Water Rights Enforcement Policy by April 15th, 2019.
- Subscribe to our policy email subscription list to receive email updates, notices, and opportunities to comment. The email subscription list appears in multiple sections (i.e., Water Rights, Water Quality, etc.)
For questions regarding upcoming events, please contact us by email at:
Or leave us a voicemail message at: