Proposition 50: Round 3 Project Priority Lists
Invitations to Submit Funding Applications
Based on available funding, some applicants near the top of the final PPLs will be invited to submit a full funding application. Round 3 is the final round of invited projects to receive Proposition 50 funding.
blic comments were solicited on draft PPLs for at least 30 days. Comments were submitted in writing or via email to CDPH. Following CDPH's review and consideration of comments received on the draft PPLs, final PPLs are listed here.
Round 3 Project Priority Lists (2008-2009)
No proposals for were submitted in Round 2 for Chapter 4a.2: Demonstration Projects and Studies for Contaminant Treatment and Removal, and Chapter 6b: Demonstration Projects and Studies for Contaminant Removal. Click here for the Round 2 PPLs (2006-2007)
- Chapter 3: Water Security
- Chapter 4a.1: Small Community Water System Facilities
- Chapter 4a.3: Community Water System Monitoring Facilities
- Chapter 4a.4: Drinking Water Source Protection
- Chapter 4a.5: Disinfection Byproduct Treatment Facilities
- Chapter 6c: Ultraviolet (UV) and Ozone Treatment