Welcome to the Water Boards' Tribal Affairs webpage
Topics of Interest
- Tribal Beneficial Uses
- Regional Water Board Progress Updates on Tribal Beneficial Uses
- Cannabis Cultivation
- Water Quality
- Water Rights & Water Quality Training for Tribes (2014) - Part 1 | Part 2
- Bioaccumulation Monitoring Program Realignment Effort
- Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs)
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) Fish Advisory Warnings
Calendar of Events
This calendar displays all Tribal Affairs public meetings, webinars, and workshops. Schedule of events is subject to change.
Search assistance for the Calendar of Events:
- To narrow the list of events, use the search box below. You may use both letters and numbers.
- To display the entire calendar, clear the search box.
- To sort the calendar based on a column, click the column heading you would like to sort by.
|Tues.-Thurs., Oct. 25 – 27, 2022||Tribal EPA Conference||Lake Tahoe, CA and Remote Participation||Tribal-Federal Event|
|Mon., Oct. 24, 2022||USEPA Regional Operations Committee (RTOC) Meeting||Lake Tahoe, CA and Remote Participation||Tribal-Federal Event|
|Fri., Sep. 23, 2022||California Native American Day||To Be Determined||Tribal-State Agency Event|
|Wed., Sep. 7, 2022
9:30 a.m. PDT
|State Water Board Public Meeting on Tribal Beneficial Use Definitions for the Central Valley Regional Water Board||Coastal Hearing Room, CalEPA Headquarters, 1001 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, and Remote Participation||State Agency Event|
|Tues., Aug. 23, 2022
12:00 p.m. PDT
|Deadline to comment on Central Valley Regional Water Board Tribal Beneficial Use Definitions||Remote Participation Only||State Agency Event|
|Mar. – Nov. 2022||Surface Water Ambient Monitoring Program (SWAMP) Bioaccumulation Monitoring Program Tribal Engagement||Remote Participation Only Until Further Notice||Statewide Engagement|