Index of Water Conservation Regulations
- Rulemaking to Make Conservation a California Way of Life
- Rulemaking on Urban Water Supplier Monthly Water Conservation Reports – (Webinar: September 22, 2020; Effective Date: October 1, 2020)
- Rulemaking on Water Loss Control – (Started 2018, currently pre-formal rulemaking phase)
- Rulemaking on Waste and Unreasonable Water Uses – (Started 2017, In-progress)
Office of Administrative Law - oversees rulemaking process
Subscribe directly to the Water Conservation Regulations Email List to receive notifications and the latest updates.
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "General Interest" section.
For additional information or questions, please contact one of the representatives listed below. Email is preferred. Please be specific regarding your request, whether it is an interview request, speaker request, or question. Thank you.
- Edward Ortiz, Office of Public Affairs, (916) 917-4039, Edward.Ortiz@Waterboards.ca.gov
- Office of Research, Planning and Performance
- James Nachbaur, Director, (916) 322-6509, James.Nachbaur@Waterboards.ca.gov
- Affordability and Low-Income Rate Assistance
- Mary Yang, (916) 322-6507, Mary.Yang@Waterboards.ca.gov
- Conservation and Efficiency
- Conservation Emergency Regulations
- Chris Hyun, (916) 322-9633, Christopher.Hyun@Waterboards.ca.gov
- Monthly Water Conservation Data
- Marielle Pinheiro, (916) 327-0436, Marielle.Pinheiro@Waterboards.ca.gov
- Water Loss Control and Distribution Leaks
- Beti Girma, (916) 319-9468, Beti.Girma@waterboards.ca.gov