Financial Assistance (Grants and Loans) - Central Coast Water Board
Welcome to the Financial Assistance (Grants and Loans) Program Website for the Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board (Central Coast Water Board).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I learn how to apply for available grants and loans?
- How can I find out if my proposed project is eligible for Water Board funding?
- How can I fund management practices and habitat restoration on irrigated agricultural lands?
- How do I find out about drinking water and wastewater funding for underrepresented communities?
- How can I find out what groundwater clean-up funding is available?
- How can I learn which projects the Water Board is planning to fund?
- How can I learn more about available funding and be notified about funding fairs?
- Learn about grant funding opportunities and Funding Finder!
- Learn about grant projects being implemented in the Central Coast Region
- Obtain resources for Grant Project Directors
Central Coast Water Board Vision and Priorities
The Central Coast Water Board’s Vision of Healthy Functioning Watersheds promotes healthy aquatic habitat, clean groundwater and proper land management. The Central Coast Water Board encourages local agencies and organizations to promote healthy watersheds through grant funding opportunities that focus on the Central Coast Coast Water Boards.Priorities for External Projects
The Central Coast Water Board's Grants Program provides administrative and technical oversight for grant projects being implemented in the Central Coast Region. The specific goals of the Grants Program are to:
- Facilitate the successful implementation of grant projects that address the Central Coast Water Board’s Vision measurable goals and water quality priorities
- Integrate grant project data and products into Central Coast Water Board Programs
- Provide easy access to grant information to Central Coast Water Board stakeholders (public outreach).
View Grant Projects Being Implemented on the Central Coast
The Central Coast Water Board Solicits and Manages Grants to improve aquatic habitat, surface water, and groundwater and to demonstrate proper land management.
Useful Nonpoint Source Pollution Control Links
- Regional and State Nonpoint Source Program
- Water Quality Success Stories