ILRP Coalition Group Information & Submittals

The Central Valley Water Board allows growers to combine resources by forming third-party groups (coalitions). Coalitions work directly with their grower members to assist them in complying with waste discharge requirements. Coalitions also conduct surface and groundwater monitoring and prepare regional plans to address water quality problems.

Coalition Contact Information

Growers are required to comply with the Water Code, but are not required to join a coalition. Growers may comply with the Water Code by filing for coverage under Waste Discharge Requirements for Discharges from Irrigated Lands for Individual Growers. If growers do not obtain regulatory coverage for their waste discharges, they must file a Report of Waste Discharge (Form 200) and pay a filing fee to the Central Valley Water Board to obtain a grower-specific permit, or cease to discharge wastes that may affect the quality of state waters. For additional information, please contact the ILRP.

Apply to Join a Coalition Group

Coalitions are determined by the location of the parcels that are required to have regulatory coverage. Apply to join a coalition group by contacting or visiting the appropriate coalition from the list below and submit a New Membership Application along with its associated fee. The links below will direct you to the appropriate coalitions website.

  Email Subscription List

Subscribe to the Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program email list to receive notifications and updates.

Contact Us

Central Valley Water Board
Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (ILRP)