California Integrated Water Quality System Project (CIWQS)
CIWQS Help Center – Sanitary Sewer Systems
Support for the Sanitary Sewer Systems General Order
State Water Board General Order 2022-0103-DWQ requires enrollees to submit their Sewer System Management Plan and report all sanitary sewer spills to the State Water Board’s online California Integrated Water Quality System (CIWQS) Sanitary Sewer System Database. Enrollees must also submit an Annual Report (previously termed as Collection System Questionnaire).
- Legally Responsible Official Registration Form
- Data Submitter Electronic Registration Form
- Interactive Sanitary Sewer System Spill Report
- Sanitary Sewer Systems Data Review Group
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Sanitary Sewer Systems General Order Information
- Spill/No-Spill Deletions
Use this form to request, with justification, that Spills or No-Spill Certifications be deleted. This form can also be used to request, with justification, a spill event be unlocked.
For more instruction on location placement, look at the attached document, "Instructions_for_CIWQS_Support_Ticket". If you have any questions, please email SanitarySewer@waterboards.ca.gov.