- Water Issues
- Grants Loans
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund
- CWSRF Basics
Clean Water State Revolving Fund Program (CWSRF) Basics
Eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
- Construction of publicly-owned treatment facilities:
- Wastewater treatment
- Local sewers
- Sewer interceptors
- Water reclamation and distribution
- Stormwater treatment
- Combined sewers
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Implementation of nonpoint source (NPS) projects to address pollution associated with:
- Urban Areas
- Development and implementation of estuary comprehensive conservation and management plans for:
- San Francisco Bay
- Morro Bay
- Santa Monica Bay
- Any city, town, district, or other public body created under state law, including state agencies
- A Native American tribal government or an authorized Native American tribal organization having jurisdiction over disposal of sewage, industrial
wastes or other waste
- Any designated and approved management agency under Section 208 of the Clean Water Act
- 501(c)(3)'s and National Estuary Programs
- Interest Rate - ½ most recent General Obligation (GO) Bond Rate at time of funding approval
- Financing Term - up to 30 years or the useful life of the project
- Financing Amount - No maximum funding limit! No maximum disbursement limit!
- Repayment - Begins 1 year after completion of construction
- Financing Agreements Executed - 95% of complete applications received by the CWSRF should receive an executed financing agreement in 9 months or less.
- Disbursement Requests Fullfilled - 100% of complete disbursement requests received by the CWSRF should be approved and paid within 30 days or less.
Applications are being accepted continuously.