Groundwater Ambient Monitoring and Assessment Program (GAMA)
News! | About | Projects | OnLine Tools | Fact Sheets | Publications | Resources | Well Owners | FAQs | Contacts
- GAMA Public Advisory Committee (PAC) meeting scheduled for Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 at 10:00 am.
- The GAMA Program is creating video tutorials to assist users of the GAMA GIS. The first of these video tutorials are now available!
- Intensive pumping of aquifers during drought can speed up deterioration of groundwater quality, according to a new study by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).
- GAMA Program releases Evaluation Report
- USGS releases Fact Sheet - Comparing Groundwater Quality in Public-Supply and Shallow Aquifers in the Monterey Bay and Salinas Valley Basins, 2018
- USGS releases Groundwater Quality Data in 15 GAMA Study Units: Results from the 2006-10 Initial Sampling and the 2009-2013 Resampling of Wells, 2015
- USGS releases Variations on a method for evaluating decadal-scale changes in the groundwater quality of two GAMA coastal study units 2004-14
- USGS releases Factors affecting 1,2,3-trichloropropane contamination in groundwater in California, 2019
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for the Groundwater Quality in the Yuba and Bear River Watersheds, Sierra Nevada, California (2017)
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for the Ground-Water Quality in the Shallow Aquifers of the Monterey Bay, Salinas Valley and Adjacent Highlands Areas, 2018
- USGS releases Fact Sheet - Comparing Public-Supply and Shallow Aquifer Groundwater Quality in the North San Francisco Bay Aquifers, 2018
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for the Groundwater quality in Shallow Aquifers in the Western Mojave Desert, 2019
- USGS releases Fact Sheet for the Groundwater quality in the Sacramento Metropolitan Shallow Aquifer, 2019
- USGS releases SIR for the Monterey-Salinas Shallow Aquifer Study Unit, 2012-13
- USGS releases Ground-Water Quality data in the Yuba and Bear Watershed Shallow Aquifer Study Unit, 2015-16
- USGS release Ground-Water Quality Data in the Sacramento Metro Shallow Aquifer Study Unit, 2017
- USGS release Ground-Water Quality Data in the Mojave Basin Shallow Aquifer Study Unit, 2018
- USGS releases new Water Quality Mapping Tool to easily view GAMA Priority Basin Project data, including trends results.
Subscribe to our Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA) email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists. See the "Water Quality" section.
State Water Resources Control Board
Division of Water Quality
Groundwater Ambient Monitoring & Assessment Program (GAMA)
1001 I Street, 15th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916) 341-5577
Fax: (916) 341-5463